To provide the participants with a holistic understanding of the methodologies aiming at assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the potential borrower‘s business. To enable the participants to form opinions regarding loan sanction or decline.
- Overview of the SME Credit Risk Components and “Best Practice”
- Nature and Complexity of Providing Loans to Small Businesses
- Legal Environment of SME Lending: Bangladesh Bank‘s Prudential Regulations
- Credit Application and Documents to be Received
- Collection, Analysis and Scrutiny of Documents
- Site Visit and Interview
- Financial Analysis of SMEs
- SME Credit Scoring
- SME Loan Pricing Based on Credit Risk
- Collateral Evaluation, Loan Approval,
- Documentation and Disbursement
- Techniques of Effective Interaction with SME Clients
- Roles, Responsibilities and Attributes of a Good SME Loan Officer.
Executive Officers and Branch